Overly oily T zone? Acne-prone skin? Or a complexion that’s calling for a little TLC? Then our Bali Body Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask is for you.
Our Detoxifying Clay Mask is a deep-cleansing facial mask formulated to remove pollution, impurities and nasties… essentially it’s like a tall glass of green juice but for your skin. One of the best things about our Detoxifying Clay Mask is that it's suitable for all skin types and works overtime to minimise the appearance of pores and rebalance the skin’s hydration levels.
Let’s talk benefits of using our clay mask:
- Draws out impurities, toxins and pollution, leaving the skin deeply cleansed and fresh.
- Packed with hydrating ingredients that plump and rejuvenate the skin
- Fights against acne and helps keep breakouts at bay
- Inhibits excess oil production without stripping the skin of natural oils
- Filled with golden jojoba oil, used to heal troublesome skin
- Contains french green clay, a natural exfoliant that removes dead skin cells
- Packed with willow bark extract which is known as a natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial ingredient. It also alleviates acne and soothes irritation.
If you’ve ever wanted to know the correct way to use a clay mask, here’s your step-by-step guide.
- Rinse skin using lukewarm to cold water then apply a gentle cleanser to remove any makeup, sunscreen or fake tan.
- Apply a thin layer of the clay mask using our applicator, avoiding the eyes and lips.
- Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off the clay mask with water.
Although clay masks are one of the most effective ways to remove excess oil and gunk from pores, it’s super important to not overuse them. If you use the clay mask more than twice a week, you’re at risk of completely stripping the skin bare which is a big no no.
BBSKIN TIP: Spot a small portion of our Detoxifying Clay Mask onto pimples or imperfections and leave on for a few hours. This will help calm and soothe the blemish, fast, because no one has time for zits.